Saint Mark’s High School is pleased to welcome students from the global community who seek to study in the United States. We welcome those who are interested in becoming full, active participants in our community — both academically and socially.
Admission to Saint Mark’s High School is based upon a thorough review of a student's academic record and teacher recommendations. In order to complete an international application the following forms are required to be completed and uploaded:
- Most recent report card
- Previous two years of final report cards
- Attendance/discipline record (if excluded on report cards)
- Previous two years of standardized test scores
- A letter of recommendation
- Copy of student's passport
- Bank statement or affidavit of support (documentation demonstrating sufficient financial support)
- Application for Form I-20
- Custodianship Declaration Form
- Athletic Waiver Form
- English language proficiency test results, such as TOEFL, TOEFL Jr, SLATE or IELTS.
Please use your home address in your country of residence to complete the online application. All reports must be translated into English and be official originals.
Tuition & Fees:
The tuition for the 2023-2024 school year is $18,500.
Students who are not from English-speaking countries are expected to submit scores from an English proficiency test (TOEFL, TOEFL Jr, SLATE or IELTS) with their application. The test needs to be taken within six months of applying for admission.
9th grade: 3.5+
10th grade: 4.0+
11th grade: 4.5+
12th grade: 5.0+
Exclusive Agency for China:
For students from China, Saint Mark’s works exclusively with DENO International Education Consultant. Interested families should contact Vivian Han at firstname.lastname@example.org, or +1 (484) 392-7038.